Random avatar

Shadow of Greatness

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I can see

    it all ends with Sic Semper Tyrannis.. . I think that you should change this line or simplify it a bit. I didn't know what 'Sic Semper Tyrannis' meant so ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I know why the caged one...

    Hey there. The concept for this is pretty nice, but the fact that it's based off of something unoriginal is going to make it all seem phony and trying to ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: For my mind

    I simply adore this poem. I love the rhyme as it flows through my mind. My favorite lines are "And I know, for none but time I'd be lost in ...

    Jan 24, 2009


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)